Join our TEAM here at ShowCase Realty.
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Entrepreneurial mind set and high degree of self-discipline
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional and personable demeanor
We offer training for new realtors, more exposure, MORE COMMISSION!
Specific qualifications for the Real Estate Associate position include:
- High School education or GED
- Valid and current real estate license in the state of Indiana or the ability to obtain one
- 18 years of age
- Basic computer skills
- Real estate experience a plus
- Sales experience a plus
As a real estate agent you will be able to:
Represent Buyer(s) by:
- Showing clients a variety of properties of interest
- Knowing the buyers’ wants and needs
- Understanding the financial limits of the buyers
- Having realistic knowledge of property value
- Understanding the surrounding community
- Understanding the legalities when buying a home
- Providing buyers with home loan information
- Communicating with the buyer on a daily basis
Represent Seller(s) by:
- Guiding them to a realistic asking price
- Listing the home and completing proper paperwork
- Understanding the legalities of selling a home
- Providing tips to make their home more “sellable”
- Promoting the home through creative marketing strategies
- Communicating with the seller on a weekly basis
ShowCase Realty works with each Sales Associate on an individual level. We pride ourselves on offering our Sales Associates cutting-edge technology through the use of our web site, and workshops, and 100% administrative support and recognition.
If you would like more information on joining the ShowCase Realty Team, contact Cyrus Jafari at 317-721-4555 or email@example.com to email Cyrus for additional information.